- Your use of this website ("website") is governed by these terms and conditions ("terms"). Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the terms and rules discussed below, and constitutes your agreement and to be bound by them. This is a legally binding agreement. If you do not agree with any of these terms or consent to any of the terms, conditions, and rules contained on this page, stop using this website immediately and do not visit or use it again in the future.
2. TRANSACTIONAL SECURITY
- As of the date of this posting (see bottom of this page for most recent page posting date), Zenfolio, PayPal, Stripe, and JotForm reportedly use Secure Socket Layering (SSL) to protect and safeguard your personally identifiable information ("PII"), including your payment/credit card information.
- If you make payments on the Laura Kesler Photography website, our domain registrar (GoDaddy) and web hosting service (Zenfolio) may or will have access to your PII, including financial PII, as well.
- Your PII will be stored on our studio management website, ShootFlow.
- Laura Kesler Photography makes no warranties as to the reliability or trustworthiness of these or any third-party venders, businesses, organizations, services, servers, and/or individuals mentioned on our website or used in our business transactions. You do not have to pay via electronic payment on our website; we offer other payment methods and options and you should not make electronic payment via our website unless you are willing to assume 100% of the risk and liability of doing so. By making electronic payment on our website, you agree that you have (a) read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions, and (b) assume 100% of the risk of making an electronic payment over the internet.
3. ADDITIONAL SECURITY AND PRIVACY TERMS
4. COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All images and written information on this website are copyright protected. No images or written material may be copied, captured via camera or screenshot, or otherwise replicated, downloaded, used, or saved by you without Laura Kesler Photography's express, written permission (ie, via a print release).
5. THESE TERMS MAY CHANGE
6. ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
- Laura Kesler Photography strives to ensure all information on this website is correct and up to date. Our website may, however, contain typographical errors or informational or other inaccuracies. The information on this website furthermore may not be complete or current. Such errors may (but is not limited to) pertain to package, product, and service descriptions, policies, availability, and pricing. Laura Kesler Photography reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information, at any time (including after you have submitted your order or made payment) and without prior notice. Any such correction or updates will be posted to the relevant portion of this website.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
- This website is operated "as is" and "as available," without representations or warranties of any kind. Laura Kesler Photography expressly disclaims any and all representations and warranties as to this website and its contents and subpages, whether express, implied, or statutory. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties of title, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Laura Kesler Photography does not claim, represent, or warrant that this website and/or its server will operate without interruption, error, virus, attack, or "hacking." Using this website, interacting with it, and/or downloading images from it may result in harm to you and/or to your computer equipment and/or network due to virus, attack, "hacking," "worms," and/or other malicious devices and actions. Your use of this website, to including downloading images from it and interacting with us through it, are done at your own risk, and may result in harm to your computer and/or home network. If you do not wish to receive digital images (i.e., images that you purchase) by downloading them from this website, Laura Kesler Photography will provide them to you via another format upon request. If you do not wish to interact with this website, do not do so. If you choose to interact with and/or download images from this website, you assume all responsibility and risk for any damages you incur as a result.
- Laura Kesler Photography does not warrant or make any guarantees about the reliability or trustworthiness of any other website or third-party vender, business, organization, or individual mentioned, contained, or "linked" to on this website. Links to these other entities are provided on our website solely for your convenience. You do not need to click on these links and should not do us unless you are wiling to assume all risk with regard to your interactions and use of their websites and servers. By clicking on these links, you agree to assume all responsibility and liability for any harm and/or damages you may incur from the use of the linked sites.
- Laura Kesler Photography does not agree, warrant, claim, or guarantee that the information provided on this website is applicable outside of the United States.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Your continued use of our website constitutes an agreement on your part to release Laura Kesler Photography from any responsible for direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other type of damages, resulting from your use of this website and/or from your use of any linked websites and/or third-party venders, businesses, organizations, individuals, services, servers, or websites.
- Laura Kesler Photography is not responsible for direct or indirect losses or damages, or any other types of losses, harm, or damages, resulting from your use of this website. This limitation of liability applies to any and all losses, harm, and damages of any kind, including general, special, consequential, and incidental. It also applies to losses, theft and/or breaches of data, theft, misuse, and/or breaches of your PII, theft and/or misuse of your images, and applies even in situations where such loss, theft, breach, or misuse may have or was caused by negligence or other acts, errors, or omissions of Laura Kesler Photography, LLC, its employees, and/or its owners.
- Applicable laws may not permit limitation of liability as set forth above. If any part of the limitation is found, held, or judged to be inapplicable or invalid, then the aggregate limit of our liability will not exceed fifty dollars ($50) United States currency.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to all terms contained herein, as well as to all applicable laws of North Carolina, United States of America. If you do not agree and consent, and/or are not satisfied with the website and/or our terms of service, do not use this website.
- Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to use the website solely at your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated June 16, 2016.